How to Clean a Room
- Check you are wearing the correct PPE
- Assess the room visually, identify the touchpoints and choose a place to start
- Always clean before disinfecting
How to clean a table
- Apply the cleaner by aiming the mist across the table instead of spraying down onto it
- Clean in an S shaped motions, make sure to wipe the entire surface without crossing the same area twice
- If crossing the same area by doing a figure of eight, for example, you risk depositing pathogens from the wipe back onto the surface
- Ensure you clean the touch points around the edge of the table
- When the surface is clear draw the wipe away
- Now it's time to disinfect the surface.
How to clean a sink
- Start cleaning from outside of the basin and work inwards (working inside out causes transference as it witholds most of the bacteria)
- Then clean the touch-points around the taps
- Cleaning should end in the basin
How to apply solutions for best results
- Apply as a mist
- Spray across a surface
- Leave enough time to dwell
- Always read the label
Disclaimer on expiry date
Pathisol Clinical Cleaner and Disinfectant has been tested to successfully kill pathogens for up to a year. However we add a 6 month expiry date when bottled as it can be less effective at killing C.diff after that period.
For best results, use within 30 days once opened.